Sunday, October 11, 2009

Packed Saturday

Finally got to sleep in late today. Not after yesterday's long night, which I slept at around 5am in the morning after a late night supper cum meeting with Boss and Mandy.

I woke up and began my revision. Soon mummy asked me to pack my room as we are going to paint the house and get some new furniture soon. And so I began unpacking one of my cupboard and started putting some wanted stuffs aside and throwing unwanted stuffs away.

I found many things that I used to write, essays, nonsensical notes and even those which I write and draw for leisure and self entertainment purposes. It was really nice seeing those things. I had a good laugh myself. (",)

This is my room after the "spring cleaning".



Messy right? Lol! And this is just one of the cupboards. Will try to clear all subsequently. Woo!

At night I accompanied mum and dad for dinner at Yew Tee. We walked around after dinner. Nice family time.


Headed down to uncle's place after that to help him out with some packing also. Maybe helping him again tomorrow. But it depends on whether I can finish my revision on time or not. Monday is my econs test. Lol!

That's basically my Saturday yesterday.

Alright, before I go, share this picture of this cute little baby I saw few days ago. He is really cute. First glance I thought it was a doll, until it moved. His dad was busy eating and he was staring at his dad throughout the session. Lol!

Cute right? :)

OK, I'm going to bed now. Nights everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment