Saturday, October 10, 2009

And so i miss...

I had only 2 hours of sleep today. Boo. Totally couldnt concentrate in school. :(

Well, the weekends are here. Hope I can get some rest before taking my test next week!

I know you guys have watched PS I'm Sorry and have been following closely to all my appearances and events. Thank you everybody. I'm very touched! (",)


A lot of people have commented that I'm very bad in the show, even my mum said that. She say "next time you better dont like that ah." HAHAHA! Oh! Thanks Shirley for the picture in her blog that I copy and paste above here. Lol!

Anyway abit more about the shoot. Actually it's my first time getting involved in a drama production. I would say it's really a good experience. I mean, the first of anything is always a good memory. Having to act is a totally new thing to me. Havent really have any experience before hand. My only times infront of a video cam are during the MV shoots and TV ads. I'm just glad I didnt get scolded during the shoot. The directors were very patient with me. Lol! On top of that, acting as a bad boy was also a challenge. But it was fun. Everyone had fun. (",)
Besides being my first, I've also met many nice people. My "mummy" En Jie, the crew and many others. Though there were some minor conflicts after the shoot wrapped, I'm still glad that everything turned out fine. Seeing the entire production successfully on TV makes me happy!

Anyway, I will post some more pictures at My Photo page in my blog. Do click there to check it out tomorrow. Lol!

Today God Sis Sarah sms me in the morning. She said she havent seen me for a long time and she misses me. Suddenly, I realised I havent seen alot of people for some time. I really miss everybody! :(

I miss God Sis, Loveena.
I miss Godma, Godpa.
I miss EME, Carol, Daniel, Yuan Zhuang, Mandy, Evon, Dewei, Yujing, Gilberto, Keng Huei, Tim, Shirley, Shirley's Sis, Meiling, Alicia, Jane, Xing Yu, Tricia, Gera, Doreen, Georgina, Davina, Vivian, Panda, Lilian, Shuping and Chaiyuan.
I miss Joseph and Youthbox.
I miss Shawn Tok, Agnes Low and Serene.
I miss my producer cum teacher Pin Ming.
I miss my vocal teacher John Lee.
I miss my drum teacher Jensen.
I miss Helen, Jud and Ice.
I miss Gabriel and Qian.
I miss my dance instructor Alex.
I miss my acting mentor/instructor 蔡宣老师.
I miss my hosting teacher Ckay.
I miss my Shine Models classmates and instructors (trainers).
I miss my Mediacorp classmates.
I miss my Hosting classmates.
I miss Friends of Puma.
I miss my dance classmates.
I miss my teachers and ex-classmates from Kranji Sec and Pioneer JC.
I miss Joanne and Catherine 姐.
I miss my sponsors J. Ai, Robin 大哥, Shuand 大哥, 刘老板, David and Joyce.
I miss Eileen 姐 and Peggy 姐.

Everybody. I dont know who I missed out, but I can assure every single person is taken into account. (",)
Hope to see everybody soon. Have a great weekend ahead. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment