Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekends are here

Sorry for not blogging for so long! I hope you guys forgive me.

I've got so much to say but I just dont have the chance to. Really thankful to everyone who still remembered me and my existence. Lol. I mean, I'm happy to see you guys tagging on my tagboard, receiving text messages from everyone. Sometimes the forgetful me forgot to reply or overlooked your smses. I apologise! But I'm really very happy and appreciate the thoughts from all of you!

Weekends are here. Everyone enjoy yourselves alright. :)

Anyway was at Balastier sometime ago (I forgot when) and I came across this shop. Lol.

It says: "人肉骨" 茶餐馆. Lol. Anybody wanna eat?

HAHA. Just kidding la. This is the actual place.

The food there is very nice I would say. And the place is filled and overwhelmed with photos of the boss with many many celebs. There's Jacky Wu, Fei Yu Qing, many many many others. It seems like a "must-go" place for celebs. Lol.

My phone died on me when I was there and so I didnt manage to take any photos. Promise to take more on my next trip there ok. :)

Anyway this is the wardrobe that I may be getting for my bedroom.

Nice anot huh? Hmm.

Lastly to all who missed me,


I miss you guys too!

No comments:

Post a Comment