Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tired!

I'm doing my Business assignment due tomorrow. The essay is so difficult to write!

On another note, I got back my Accounting paper today. Didnt do as well as expected. But still I got a decent mark. 26.5/40. Will be collecting my last two papers tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Slept at 4.30am yesterday. Woke up at 6.30am today and my day began, till now. I told my friends and they were like, "You dont seem like you are tired at all!". Well I guess that's because I've been "trained" to stay up. But still, sometimes, I do fall sick because of it. Particularly now. And I have to wake up at the same time again tomorrow. My nose starts to run again, having headache and eyes pain. It's like kinda sian to fall sick again when I just recovered. Still, I gotta hang on!

Some pictures to share with everyone.

My very cute Maths Lecturer.


My All Time favourite snack! I've seen this lorry a few times already. I dont know why whenever I see the lorry I get excited. haha. Today finally summon the courage to take a photo with it. Woo! I love Tao Kae Noi! [but my mum forbade me from eating because she says it's unhealthy and it makes me fat. =( ]

Anyway, apologies to all whom I forgotten to reply or missed out your calls. Totally shagged to the max! Weekends are coming. But I think I'll be busier instead.

Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment