Saturday, October 24, 2009

Exodus

Ok, before you guys get shocked by the title of the post, dont! haha. Today marks the end of our 3rd exodus of my room. Basically mum decided to revamp our house and I am supposed to clear my room by the next 2 weeks so that the painter can come and finish up painting and our new furniture can be delivered. Really very excited, cant wait!

So the day was spent doing the massive clearing off my room. Packing of all my stuffs into boxes. As I was doing my "spring cleaning", I came across some of the super old memories stuffs. Some really brings a smile to my face. Essays written during Pri school days, the dairies, the photographs, newsletters and other nonsense. Lol.

This is my room after today's exodus.

Stuffs that we threw
Seems like we're shifting, but we're not. Lol.
Tada! My room now. Japanese style! :)

I think by next week or two, my room will be completely empty. Lol. I cant wait for my new room to be up. Will share it with you guys pretty soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment