Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shocked

Just another ordinary Sunday today. Woke up, tuition. Almost couldnt get up. Kinda feeling tired lately. Sigh.

Had lunch with mummy one-to-one. Havent had such sessions with Mum for some time already. Good to sit down for a meal and talk about everything under the sun. (",)

Anyway I found out something shocking today. Or rather yesterday but it's only today I hear what I didnt want to hear. My friend had passed away last month 1st sept 2009 while he was still studying in Australia. He committed suicide. I was said that he did it due to school stress. I knew him when I enlisted into 21SA. Not exactly very close friends but we do talk to each other when we end up walking together or eating together or just chilling around the bunk together. I remembered his distinct laughter and how his loud voice will ring through the corridors of our bunks. Not long after, he was posted out due to medical reasons. I remember the day we sent him off. Had a mini party in our mess. Not long after, we lost contact and the last time I saw him and spoke to him was during battery cohesion. After that, we ORD-ed and we led our own life.

Little did I expect to find out that my dear friend had passed away. It was so sudden and it gripped the entire Charlie Battery with shock. A friend of mine once told me Australia is really hard to adapt. I thought it was just him, since I have other friends also in Australia. But it seems like not now. Really really sad today. Sigh. I hope he rest in peace now. Thanks for the wonderful memories and friendship. Our acquaintance may be short, but definitely you have left footprints in my heart. We love you Ka Ho. RIP.

Alright. On a lighter note, family dinner today. So fun to eat with my family. Lol.





Visiting my blog reminds me of Clinique. haha. I'm almost finished with my first collection of Clinique products. Wonder when is my next collection date? Hmm.

OK, gotta continue drawing my 400 graphs due tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment