Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank you!


I know what you brought at Hong Kong. Lol! Thanks Di. Very cute and I like it very much. Anyway next time do not waste anymore money.
Long time didnt see Yuan Zhuang, Carol, Yujing, Daniel, Gilberto, Tim, Keng Huei, Jane, Shirley, Cindy, Mei Ling, Tricia and many more. Sorry if I left out any names. Really hope to have a chance to get together with all of you, and thanks for the message and tags in my Facebook today. Got a shock that so many people leave me a reply.
School work is getting more and more daily. I also getting lesser sleep and rest recently. My face condition quite terrible now. Lol. Maybe it is time to go for my facial at Angelsky8.
Recording, filming, training..... Not easy to be a artiste, but I will jiayou! I hope everybody jiayous together with me. Hmm..... I miss the food at Liu San Ge and the foot massage at Zu Yu Ge. I want to go, but no time to go. Haiz. Anyway, got to sleep now. Take care everybody! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment