Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Recording again

Today my school end at 5pm, but I decided to finish my assignment in school before heading home. At night I went for my recording, I never expect that record a full album is so tiring. Basically one song takes at least 3 to 4 days.


Huolin and Serena came down to support me. They also got my comcard from Boss. Nice right? Lol. These comcard are made by Shine Model and thanks Jud and Helen for taking care of me all these while, not forgetting Ice. (",) No doubt we havent met for sometime, but I never forget what you had taught me before.


The recording end around 2am, but we have to continue tomorrow. Now got to rush for my school homework, then have to wake up at 6am. I only left with 2 hours to sleep. Faint.


Thanks Bro Clement and Sis Angeline for coming down to visit me again. Also must thanks Lao Shi for being so patience with me and my recording. I will jiayous!


Lao Shi, must rest well. You look kind of tired today. Ok, got to go now, good night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment