Friday, October 9, 2009

Surprise visit


Nothing much in school yesterday. But I have so much to talk about my recording with Lao Shi today. Recording ended around 2am! Lol! I took around four days to record one song and we still working hard on the song. Faint, but worth doing good music for everybody. (",)


Look at how serious Lao Shi today. Saw me in the other room? Anyway, I was talking to Boss in the room while waiting for the recording. Lol!


LOOK HERE. So many headphone in the recording studio. Lol!


Oh ya! Mandy give me a surprise visit at 12am! She actually been coughing badly and do take care plus drink more warm honey water. (",)

Send all of them back home. Thanks Daddy for lending me his car.

Have to do my homework now, then try to get some sleep also. Tomorrow my lesson start at 8.30am as usual. Night everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment