Friday, October 30, 2009

New Bag

I crawled my way to school today. I think 630am-3am schedules every alternate days for the past few weeks are taking a toll on me. After midnight every night, my eyes starts to ache. Sigh.


Met Boss at Ezen's CCK outlet. The world is super small. One of Ezen's stylists actually knew me! He attended my birthday party with Nic and he recognised me. Lol. Also had a small chat with the other stylists there after that. Nice to meet all of you, Derrick, Catherine and Sam.


After that we headed down to Ezen's Jurong West outlet. Esla 老板 very nice to me. She gave me some skin care products and also a very very nice bag! I really like it alot. The quality, design and everything is so unique and cool. Fell in love with it the first time I see it. The best thing is that there is only one piece of it in Singapore! haha.

Dinner and meeting after that. Headed home at 230am.

Yuan Zhuang, Tricia and Jasmine smsed me today. I replied pretty late. Sorry!

My cute brother Joseph sent me a video today. Very sweet. Thanks!

Ok. Tomorrow got to wake up early to settle some company admin stuffs. Eyes aching. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment