Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekends Are Here

Weekends are here again. It'll be less hectic this week as compared to the last as my tests are all over. Got back my last 3 papers. I would say I did decently well.

I got 26.5/40 for my Accounting, 14/25 for my Business Management and lastly 20/30 for my SSE. Good enough for my first test. Lol!

Yesterday was the birthday of 2 of my friends. First was Jonathan brother! Aik Leng and I prepared a mini impromptu celebration for him, together with a few of our course mates. Got him a cake and sang him a birthday song. (",)

Brothers In Arms
After school I pop by Leechiu's party because it's pretty near my school.

Stayed for awhile before heading off with Mum and Dad. Had dinner, headed home and met Boss after that.

Meeting and late night supper at Mac before heading home.

My friend showed me his project video and he wants me to help promote it. I think it's a good video which shows us the side of Singapore which people dont see so often or didnt have the chance to know more. So watch, comment and share it with your friends. (",)



Ok. Hope everybody have an enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment