Sunday, October 18, 2009

初一

Today is Sunday and it's also 初一. What so special about today's 初一? According to dad's boss, today is the day which all the fortune teller and feng shui master etc had predicted that the goddess of mercy will be "present" in the temple to listen to all the prayers herself. Which is to say she will be able to hear your prayers "on the spot". And so they say "praying once today is better than praying 10 times any other day".

So dad jio me to the 四马路观音庙 to pray. I took an MRT down to meet dad at the temple straight. It's more crowded than usual. So i squeezed my way through the packed place and lighted my joss stick and prayed. Then the usual routine was that I went in, and pray at the red carpet. Many things I prayed. Secretly. Lol!

The final procedure was to place the flowers I bought in the vase and then finally donating a lil bit of my 心意 before squeezing my way out. I managed to capture a photo before I went out. As you can see from the photo, there is this security guard approaching me as he spotted me trying to capture a photo on my phone. "Hello! Cannot take photo! Cannot take photo!" he shouted. And so I apologised and hurry out of the temple. Lol.

Went home and rested abit. Dinner at New York New York. Sister treat again. (",)



After that we went back and I went back to my 3 page Business assignment due this friday. Or rather last friday. I couldnt finish on time so our nice lecturer extended the dateline for those who cant finish.

I think I'm sick. Was sneezing the whole day through and my nose was watery and literally dripping. Lol. And I think I've got a temperature. Can feel my body "heating up". I hope I get better soon. Dont wanna fall very sick.

Received a text msg from a friend I havent heard for very long time today. Hi Bryan, 很高兴收到你的简讯。你要加油!来新加坡时,记得找我。

I can still remember the first time I met Bryan was in NUS high school for the Singapore Heart Foundation event. At that time I performed his song 该怎么爱 and he was very happy. Subsequently we met and went out and I remember at Xin Wang HK Cafe at Marina Square we talked about music. Haha. Those were the days!

Anyway to Silver: I'm so sorry I kept cannot 配合 to your timing. I promise we will go out soon alright.

Silver is on tv every weekend morning. She's acting as a teacher. Everyone support her by tuning in ok. Thank you guys!

Tomorrow I'll be receiving my test paper I guess. Hope I do well. (",)

To everyone else, 加油 for the new week ahead!

Here's to everyone, some quotes:

1.

Old concept:
“Do or Die”

New concept:
“Do b4 u die”

Latest concept:
“Don’t die, until u do”.

2.

Aways learn to be a Servant; and then you'll be fit to be a master.

And last but not least,

3.

If you don’t go
after what you want,
you’ll never have it.

If you don’t ask,
the answer is always no.

If you don’t step forward,
you’re always in
the same place …

Hope everyone gets some inspiration and motivation. Let's all work hard together!

No comments:

Post a Comment