Friday, February 19, 2010

A super pack Saturday

Tomorrow (Saturday) is going to be a super pack day for me. Why I say that? Lol. Check out my schedule below and you will know the answer.

At 11am, I have to reach Bukit Timah Plaza to do a rehearsal with my junior YP. If you guys remember him, he sang at Bukit Timah Plaza before CNY, and now he is going back again to perform with me. Our show start at 12pm and if you happen to be there, do come to cheer for both of us. (",)


After Bukit Timah Plaza, I have to head down to Chinatown Point at 3.30pm for sound check. This is a charity concert by www.worldpeace.sg and a few local artistes are invited to perform and assist in the fund raising. YP will be there too!


At 7.30pm, myself together with YP and Kadon will be performing at YouthBox CNY Showcase at Jurong Point (JP 1) centrestage. Thanks YouthBox and Joseph for inviting me and RIG Performing Artistes. Not only artistes from YouthBox participating in this event, you guys got to check out the artistes from Binkz Entertainment as well. Cheers!!


Ok. I have to prepare myself for tomorrow event. Everybody rest well and if you happen to be at one of the area, do come to say hello to me. Not forgetting to take a picture together too. Gong Xi Fa Cai! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment