Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Yes 933!

First and foremost, I would like to wish Yes 933 FM a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! They turn 20 today and I'm glad to be part of their celebrations today. Held at City Square Mall, it's a 12 hour marathon Live broadcast cum concert party. 双倍娱乐,双倍 FUN!!!

Woke up very early today to get ready for the event. Didnt manage to get a good sleep the day before due to work commitments, but nevertheless, I'm still very excited. Reached City Square Mall and I'm greeted by the loyal listeners of Yes 933 and EME, as well as the two very friendly DJs, Mary and Li Yi, and all the crews of Yes 933.

Then it was my slot and I sang 每分钟, for the first time since the song is officially released on air. After a round of interviews, EME came up stage to present the lovely BIG birthday card (they made themselves) and Donut Cake (by Donut Empire). I'm really surprised by their thoughtful gesture! Thank you my loves, I hope they all like it too! 谢谢 933 给予我的支持。在此祝 Yes 933 收听率长红,永远 No. 1! (",)

Beautiful right? (",)

Me with Li Yi 姐 and Mary 姐!

We left shortly and headed down to Bt Timah for my next event. It's been 6 months since I last returned for an event. Met many old friends like Eileen 姐, Micker from WTS Travel, Liu Lao Ban from 刘三阁, friends from Hock Hua Tonics and new friends like Naga from WTS Travel and Jeffery, the owner of the Subway franchise there.

RIG PG and artistes of Youthbox performed today. Just wanna say a job well done to everyone today. Keep it up! Oh ya, surprised to see Edwyen here too after so long. He's still so good! (",)







Before I go, I wanna thank the following people for making today so wonderful and successful!

RIG
Yes 933 FM
Donut Empire
EME
Joseph Di
Serena
Cat 姐, 娟姐,Wan Qi
J.Ai for coming down but didnt get to see me. So sorry! Really appreciate it, thank you!
Eileen 姐
Bt Timah Plaza
RIG PG, Youthbox Artistes
People who came down and showed me tremendous support: Tricia, Pei Ting, Shirley, Carol, Mandy, Jasmine, Edwin 大哥.
Also wanna thank Joanna, Amanda and the group of lovely students from Hwa Chong Institution for being so supportive!

Thank you everyone! Loves!

More photos can be viewed at:

http://elsonsohphoto.blogspot.com/2010/02/yes-933-birthday-celebrationbukit-timah.html

Or Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment