Saturday, February 20, 2010

Long Day

Had a very very long day today. First stop was Bt Timah Plaza. They've got liondance troupe doing opening and shop visiting today. Happy to see Eileen 姐 and Davd Boss. David gave me and everyone a red packet. And the sum..... Hmm. Cannot say. But it's definitely not stingy at all! You all guess!


Next stop was Chinatown Point for Haiti Haiti 2 Concert. It's my first time doing a charity concert and I would say I'm glad to be part of it, helping the cause of Haiti and helping people in need there. Saw many old friends today, like Jiu Jian 老师, Jasmine Tye, Alex and not forgetting DJ Ken. Really glad to see them. Also happy to have made new friends. Finally got to see Jonathan in person. Good to know Leon from PSS 1, nice guy. And many many others!



Xilin said she came down today, but she dont want to see me. Tsk! Thanks Xilin, Doreen, Edwin Da Ge, Serena, Panda, Shirley and others for coming down to support me. Not forgetting to thank you all and two other mystery kind hearted person for helping the cause by purchasing my limited edition Not The Final Version Poster cum CD. All the proceed from the sale of my limited eedition Poster cum CD was donated to Haiti. (",)


Everyone did well today. We should all give each other a pat on our shoulders, we have put on our best show. Hopefully, we had helped the people of Haiti. Of course, what we do today, is just a small part of the entire cause. We've all got to give our continuous help and support towards this cause as they really need the help and funds to rebuild almost the entire country.

Last stop was Jurong Point. So many people. Haha. Carol and JS was there! (",) Saw many familiar faces too. Hee.

At night, had dinner with my family. Did a "Lo Hay". Hopefully will have good fortune and good luck in the year ahead!

Anyway, tomorrow is my Big event! It's my first Not The Final Version (不完整专辑) 试听会。I really hope everyone can spare me some precious time tomorrow and be there to show me support. Radio 1003 DJ - Ken, will be there to host the event!

Date: 21 Feb 2010
Time: 3.30pm-5pm
Venue: Sembawang Shopping Centre

See you all there!!!

* I will upload the pictures of the events latest by Monday. Sorry guys as I need to sleep now, very tiring and need to prepare for my album promotion tomorrow at Sembawang Shopping Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment