Monday, February 15, 2010

Ambassador for Bukit Timah Plaza

Today is the second day of Lunar New Year, did you guys enjoy yourself? Yes! I did enjoy myself and I'm so happy too. Before I share with everybody what I had done for the past two days, show you the advertisement that I did for Bukit Timah Plaza. You guys can check it out at Bukit Timah Plaza TV Screen located at Basement 2.

This picture will also be featured in one of the asia magazine as well. If I can get a copy of it, I will share with you guys in my blog. (",) Anyway, thanks Bukit Timah Plaza Management for making me their Youth Ambassador, must specially thanks Eileen for recommending me.



Yesterday and today, apart for went around visiting my relatives with my family, as usual I think it's a must for every year. Lol. Gamble!!! But of course it just for fun and it does bring everybody closer too. I can see every of them enjoying too.

At night, supposed to meet Boss and the rest to watch movie, but because of my last minute decision of catching a movie, Boss suggest all of us go to his house to gamble. Haha.. And Joanne, Serena and Joseph had to take a cab down to Boss's house.

Oops.. my gamble "picture"!! Lol..



Thanks Boss's parents and family for giving me and the rest of us HONG BAO! Also thanks for the MacDonald treat and all the drinks. Lol! Anyway, I won some money at Boss's house. But most importantly, everybody enjoy themselves.



Saw the above banner? This is the stage banner at Sembawang Shopping Centre. I will be making my first appearance to promote my upcoming album (Not The Final Version) 不完整专辑 on 21 February 2010 (Sunday) from 4pm to 5pm.
I really hope to see everybody there as this is my first debut album after three years of waiting. And I can be assured that the event will be a fun one! You guys will enjoy it, not only just the games, and also the lucky draw and many goodies waiting to be given away as well.

Click to check out at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=348667179767
Ok. Got to sleep soon as tomorrow have to go some more visiting with my family. Happy New Year everybody! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment