Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Big Soldier

Last day of my CNY holidays were spent visiting some "long time no see" relatives. I like celebrating CNY. It brings people together. Pity the holidays went pass so quickly. Can only look forward to the next CNY next year. Haha. Will post up some pictures soon!

Anyway, after my visiting I went to catch Little Big Soldier. Nice!

Little Big Soldier (大兵小将)


Genre: Action
Director: Ding Sheng
Cast: LeeHom Wang (王力宏), Jackie Chan(陈龙), Yoo Seung-jun
RunTime: 1 hr 35 mins
Rating: PG

Movie Synopsis

A footsoldier and a general from rival states become the only survivors of a war. As they are both pursued by the general's brother who would kill anyone for the throne, the footsoldier considers betraying the general for the ticket home.

Movie Review


I would happily say that the outcome of the movie comes as a surprise to me! It's the first time I see my idol Lee Hom on a big screen (though I know he has acted in other several films) and I would say he has a flair in acting too.


This movie is light-hearted and exciting at the same time. Few moments in the movie made me sit at the edge of my seat though I knew nothing would happen to the two leads. Lol. Nice movie to watch. I would recommend it to everyone!

Official Movie Trailer



Overall Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment