Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Lunar New Year

I'm so happy today! Didnt blog yesterday as was busy doing house cleaning and preparing for the Tiger year. Went to temple with my family during midnight to pray for good luck, good health and good fortune for Tiger year. Also pray for everything to be smooth as well.


Saw the Chinese New Year album above? This is limited D.I.Y edition. If you want, then must come to support me on 21 February 2010 (Sunday)at Sembawang Shopping Centre at 3.45pm. We are giving out 38 sets of CDs on the day itself. Dun missed it. Lol. Inside got many Chinese New Year songs sang by myself, Agnes (Campus Superstar), J Ai (Angelsky8), Shirlene Tia, Pin Ming laoshi and Joanna Dong.


Let you preview my song for those that didnt know that I sing in this year Chinese New Year album. (",)

祝福大家恭喜发财, 虎福临门!
读书同学步步高升, 工作人士万事如意, 乐邻朋友身体健康
在虎年行大运, 发大财! Huat啊!

No comments:

Post a Comment