Sunday, February 7, 2010

Crowded

7 more days to CNY! Are you all feeling the mood already? Haha. I LOVE cny the most. (",)

Have been listening to some songs lately. Emo songs. Wanna share with everyone!





Aint they nice?

There's one more, have been looking for it's mp3 for ages. Worse still they said it's not released, which means it's not even being sold? :(

It's called "Beautiful World" by Aidan Hawken. It can be heard here at his myspace site. The 5th song in his playlist. I cant rip it out also. If anybody has this song, can you kindly give it to me? I like it alot. Thanks!

Had dinner with mummy and daddy today. Went to shop for CNY stuffs. Woo. Everywhere is just so so crowded. But I like basking in the feeling of the CNY mood. It feels so nice. Haha. Gotta do my CNY shopping soon. Just 7 more days!

Argh!

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment