Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sembawang Shopping Centre 试听会

First and foremost, I'm happy to announce success for today's 试听会!Thank you everybody who made today a success!

Woke up especially early today to prepare, and also because I was pretty excited about today. Like what Boss said, it's my big day. Haha. I hope I did well and everybody is happy today. As long as everyone is happy, Elson is happy too!


I would like to thank the following people:

RIG, for organising this event.
Edwin 大哥 for the tremendous help you gave to me today, and the kopi session after that. More to come alright.
Serena, Joseph and Jasmine: For helping out. I dont know what else to say but a big thank you to three of you. Josephine, opps, I mean Joseph have helped me out alot, staying up late doing my videos etc. And as for Serena, what had happened had happened. Let us look forward and make the next event a bigger success alright!
My two 宣传保姆:Joanne 姐 and Cat 姐

Thank you Sembawang Shopping Centre (Mei) for sponsoring the event set up and place venue and sound system.
Thank you Donut Empire for the lovely Donuts.
Thank you LG Mobile.
Thank you Angelsky8.
Thank you Hush Puppies for the gifts and product sponsorships! And thank you Jeannie for coming down personally to support me. :)
Thank you Makeup Artist Shop and WTS Travel for the product sponsorship.


Thank you Radio 100.3 FM DJ Ken for doing a great job today.

Thank you all the artistes from RIG and YouthBox who performed for me today.

Last but not least, a HUGE thank you to the following people for the making the effort to come support me today:
Joanna, Panda, Benjamin, Keng Huei, Mandy, Carol, Gilberto, Shirley, Xilin (though I didnt see you again, lol), Joyce Stella, Helen, my good brother Jonathan, Lily, etc.


Not forgetting the people and shoppers at SSC.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I did left out anybody. I truly appreciate every single one of your thoughts and effort today. I apologise for leaving so soon. Would loved to stay on but time constrain forbade me to do so. Hope to see everyone really soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment