Tuesday, February 2, 2010

第几个一百天?

Ok, JJ's song is nice and I like this song too, but this post has got nothing to do with this song. Lol.

We were told today that there's about another 100 days to our Economics exam. Suddenly times seems to be running short. May seems like far away, while 100 days seems short. I just have this sudden fear that I may not do well or fail badly and waste yet another academic year away. Sigh. But CNY is round the corner, I just want to enjoy myself now. Haha.

Took another class photo today after Economics tutorial. I like my lecturers. All so interesting and funny and nice! (",)


After school headed down Angelsky8 for haircut and facial. Darren's going on holiday next week till March 1st. So I got a pretty short hair now, enough to last me till he returns hopefully. Haha.

Met Alex at night to return him his hairspray. He said I've slimmed down. Lol. Ok, Alex, 你不胖,也不用 photoshop ok? 哈哈。


Oops. Just realised my dressing damn chiu here. Haha. But heck. I know you all dont mind! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment