Friday, February 5, 2010

Attention!

I'll be attending Yes 933 20th Anniversary Celebration tomorrow (Saturday)! I would like to invite you guys to join me at the party at City Square Mall at 9.30am. Then after that will be heading down to Bt Timah Plaza. It's been sometime since I've been there. :)

Thank you EME FC for the nice poster that you guys made to promote Yes 933 20th Anniversary. I think they will like it as it's kind of cute and nice. Thank you so much guys!


At 2pm tomorrow, I will be at Bt Timah Plaza for another performance. This publicity material can be found at TODAY paper around town area. Did any of you saw it? Lol. Anyway you will see RIG and YouthBox performing artistes tomorrow as well. Must come support me!


Today's test was...... I would say not so well. Didnt manage to finish writing. Lol. Hope can pass. Haha.


It's been a pretty hectic week. I hope things can go well. God bless!

Alright, see you guys tomorrow ok! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment