Monday, February 22, 2010

新加坡不完整专辑试听

Saw the picture below? His name is Panda, and you have be wondering why he call himself Panda. Lol. I also not very sure too. Anyway he is a nice guy, I got to know him through Keng Huei. Panda is very supportive towards my music and he recently being attending most of my events and help me to take picture and video. Thank you Panda!


How? I still miss those moment at Sembawang Shopping Centre..... I really enjoy myself on stage seeing so many of you and new faces smiling at me when I was singing. I saw so many people taking picture of me and I suddenly feel like crying on stage. It is so touching during that moment. (",)


I forget to mention yesterday in my blog that I give three sets of presents to Ken from Radio 1003 FM. Actually these are my sponsors' products that I requested from them to give it to Ken, just hope that Ken can also share my happiness using all these products. Anyway Ken is surprised and say that this is the first time a singer giving him presents on stage. Lol. He is cute anyway!

Thanks to Donut Empire, Angelsky8 and Hush Puppies again. Also must thanks Ken for the wonderful hosting as well. Without him, the show wont be that interesting. He is really good and if any of you have an event, do invite him to host and remember he is the DJ from Radio 1003 FM.


Exam coming this Saturday. Stressed now!! Haha.. Have to start working on my study and upcoming events. Most of the pictures had been uploaded to my Facebook and Friendster. Do check it out when you are free. :) And some of the overseas fanclub website also start to upload my event video and photo too. Thank you all my overseas supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment