Saturday, February 27, 2010

习惯就好

Was walking today. I guess I wasnt concentrating and I slipped into one of the pot holes used for drainage and cut my ankle. At first I thought it was just a slight bruise. But the pain was so excruciating, I couldnt help but take a look at it. To my astonishment, I saw a deep cut.

I bled for around 10 minutes? Luckily it was a small cut so I didnt lose much blood. But the cut was pretty deep and it hurts like hell.

***NOTE: Pictures below may be disgusting to some people. So view at your own discretion***



Amount of blood I lost in 10 minutes. I threw away other pieces. Only took these two back. Lol.


I'm better now. Still hurts, but I think tomorrow will be better. So you all dont worry.

On the other hand, havent really been happy all these while. Sigh. But nobody can help me.

烦了很久,或许这是最好的决定吧.. 只愿你我都能快乐..

能吗?



Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwTPMSNXj10

No comments:

Post a Comment