Monday, May 31, 2010

Cherish

Went Angelsky8 for haircut and facial today after more than 2 months. Didnt manage to see J.Ai. Guess he's busy!

That's me after facial and haircut. A little messy I know. Lol.

Cute or not? It's a gift from my friend Penny or XYZ. Haha. XYZ is Xiao Yuen Zi. She's a very cute friend. 我收到了,谢谢你!

Also not forgetting Wei for always dedicating song to me. It's little things like this that makes me happy. Thanks Wei. (",)

Was blog hopping just now and I came across a blog of a blogger. She posted a real-life story of hers about being in an abusive relationship. I hope she doesnt mind but I would really like to share her story here.

It's really long so I would share the link. Click HERE.

After reading, I felt pretty angry. Why would such people exist? Why cant people learn to cherish and treasure their love ones? They always say, when you are scolding and swearing at your woman, there is always a guy who wishes he could take care of her for life and not let her get hurt. When you chase your woman out of the door, there is always a guy who wished she would walk into his but she didnt because she has walked into yours. When you chucked your woman aside, there is always a guy who secretly wished he could be by her side forever.

Let's learn to live and let live. 不要等到失去了,才来珍惜。

That having said, I know it's always easy to be on the talking end than the doing end.

Been rather stressed up recently. Too many problems. Haiz. They say worrying is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere. But I really cant help stressing out and worrying.

Cant seem to communicate with people well recently. Especially people close to me. Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment