Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hello to Hello FM!

Congrats congrats to Hello FM! Today is the official opening ceremony for Hello FM. I'm so happy for them. Finally started operations. Specially took time off to be part of today's party at K Union. Thanks Joy and Steven for coming down with Sara, and sponsoring Hello FM's birthday donut cake. Very beautiful!





Everyone did well today. All must jia you together from today onwards. You can do it!


Thanks everyone for coming down today to support Hello FM and to support me. I'm happy to see all of you. I almost cried just now, I dont know why. Just very happy to see everyone.

Thanks Shirley, Mandy, Shi Xian and her sis, Shu Ping, Joanna and Penny for coming down today. Thanks Summer for the video and dedication. Thanks Esther for the Good Luck Stars!

Take care. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment