Monday, May 17, 2010

Thank You Guys

Have been a hectic and rollercoaster two weeks for me. So many things happened within such a short period of time. Sorry if I havent been replying to all smses or phone calls, but I know that many people really cared about me. Anyway I made a few phone calls to a few people just now and Esther didnt believe it was me. Lol. I wanted to call many people including Joanna but it was so late already, like 12.30am I dont want to disturb anyone.



So I wanna say a word of thanks to the following people here:

Boss: Thanks for standing by me and supporting me through.

Joseph: Thanks for helping me so much and doing so much for me and giving me all the encouragement.

YP and Yiting: Thanks my two juniors for being so caring and concerned. You guys are so sweet. (",)

Serena, Kadon, Max, 娟姐,Cat 姐: Thanks for the concern and the gifts, esp Cat 姐 and 娟姐 for always spending so much on me.

Mandy: I know you've been very worried. I will take care.

Georgina, Davina, Vivian: Thanks for the smses. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Shirley: Sorry for making you so worried always. Thanks for the concern!

Joanna: Sorry I havent been picking up your calls all the time. I've got your smses and they are so warm and touching everytime! I dont want you to be too worried about me as you have surgery also. Please take care.

Wei: Thanks for always dedicating my songs at YES 93.3 FM and being so supportive all the time. I know you are also very worried for me. I will be ok.

Esther: Thanks for your stars! I'm sorry it made your hand blister. :(

Carol, Yu Jing, Gilberto, Keng Huei, Panda: I know you all are concerned. Thanks for your well wishes. I will press on!

Godma Mrs Wee, God Sis Sarah: I sorry you both were so worried. I will take care.

J.Ai: Thanks for your concern. I know your little baby due this month. Do let me know when she's born! Sure to be a pretty little girl. (",)

Yiming, Jim 老师, Edwin 大哥, Peggy: Thanks for the concern too.

To Hello FM, Campus Rock, the many on Facebook, my friends and the people whom I missed out: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Every message of encouragement means so much to me.

Before I go, I wanna share a song with everyone. This song has been on repeat mode in my ipod for a few days. Nice song. Do listen to it.



Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru0ZEBiiARY

No comments:

Post a Comment