Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 Surprises

It's Vesak Day today. Anybody went to pray? (",)

Anyway I received 3 loves today from 3 different people. First is from Serena. She treat me to watch Shrek in 3D. My first movie after so long. Thanks Serena for making me happy.

Second gift was from Esther. I feel so bad not being able to see her in person to accept the gift and to bid her farewell before she left for Japan. But nevertheless, I want to let her know that I really really appreciate her thoughts and I like the present very much! It's a very huggable Stitch plush!

I havent thought of a name for it yet. Any suggestions? Or maybe Esther you want to help me name it? (",)

Third and final surprise is the biggest gift! And the accolade goes to JOSEPH! He has helped me sourced and found a Jay Chou Concert ticket! Just when I already gave up, he didnt. And today he finally broke the news to me. Omg. I'm so happy. Not only that, it's one of the best seats in the stadium and it's the most expensive one! I dont know how much he forked out and how much he went thorough to help me secure this one precious ticket, but some part of me felt really bad. Really really bad. I just want to say I'm really very touched and happy. Thanks Joseph!!! (",)

There you go. 3 surprises in one day. Lol.

Last but not least, I would like to make an appeal here to all my readers to help vote for me at CampusRock!

http://campusrock.weebly.com/youth-wow.html or Click HERE for direct link. You may vote as many times as you like, but only for one vote per ip address per day. Do help spread the love! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment