Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Type A, B, C, D

When you are a high profile or public figure, many people would want to know about your stuffs. When you are high profile and a hated figure, many people will try their best means to try to harm you.

Singaporeans are well known for being KPO. I am also Singaporean and I'm proud to have this trait in me. But I believe there are four types of KPO Singaporeans.

Type A: Those who want to know things and keep quiet after knowing.
Type B: Those who want to know and start telling the whole world about it after knowing.
Type C: Those who happen to know and keep quiet.
Type D: Those who happen to know and want to be part of the show.

Apparently I am Type A and Type C person. I dont go around airing people's dirty linens or try to act smart in such situations. I believe there are many permutations for different people, this is mine. Lol.

Why I blog this? Recently I came to know of a story from one of the local university.

A guy and a girl dated. The girl is a friend of mine. The guy, her bf (now ex), is a high profile figure in the school and hence their relationship was sort of high profile as a result. Soon the guy left for overseas exchange trip and they eventually broke up.

*citing privacy reasons, I had to cut short the story.




The following few days, she was spammed with phone calls from unknown numbers, overseas and local, and msn messages from everywhere "reporting" the "news" to her. They were sending her pictures and stuffs about his alleged flings and "misbehavior". People whom she does not know at all told her "I think you should know about it.". What were they thinking? I dont know.

Now this whole saga became the next hot topic within the school. Everyone is spreading it, everyone is discussing about it.

Whose fault?

Come on. Get a life. This is what I meant by Type B and Type D people. This whole issue has nothing to do with you guys at all. Especially when you do not know the person personally at all. I guess it's the upbringing and practices in the particular school that cultivates this kind of culture within the school. I dont know. Sometimes I feel that people who goes through similar cycles of life and who goes to the same kind of school are equally childish. As in, their maturity level is still way behind people of their age in another country or environment.

I'm not against anyone or anything. Just feel very sad for my friend. Sigh.

Ok, on a happy note, Jay Chou's album is out. I've listened to all the songs liao. I like the emo one. Share with you guys. Be sure to support his album!

周杰伦 - 说了再见

No comments:

Post a Comment