Friday, May 14, 2010

Light of Hope

Attended Serene's album launch today at K Union. I'm so happy for her. Hearing what she and 小寒老师 said on stage, I teared. It's like a sense of sadness overwhelmed me all of a sudden. Maybe cause recently more easily emo bah.

They spoke about how much they went through before being able to successfully launch the album today and I can totally feel for them. I'm going through the same thing as well. 所谓台上一分钟,台下十年功。

I went on stage to give her my 小小心意。It's to show my support and encouragement to another newcomer in the industry. I specially picked chocolate bouquet instead of flowers because I told Serene that flowers wither, but thoughts will persevere. Each chocolate represents my heartfelt wishes to her and after eating, may her enjoy and taste sweetness and success in the future to come.

I'm sure she'll be successful under the guidance of her 3 mentors, Jim 老师, Eric 老师 and 小寒老师。Serene 加油!All the best to you!

I'm sure many of you have seen today's Shin Min and read the news about me. It's spreading quite fast like wildfire now. Just like Serene 龚芝怡's new song 在我左右, I know every of you are standing beside me to fight this tough war now. I wish I can be as strong as everyone wanted me to be. I know sometimes I just cant control my sadness. It's not because I'm scared or what, just that I worry I cant sing in future. Then how do I thank all my supporters and sponsors? Haiz.




日子似乎过了快些, 可是快乐似乎没有多些. 想起我如何进娱乐圈, 想起许多事物, 仿佛好像是昨天才发生的事. 梦想遥远了.

No comments:

Post a Comment