Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back! Thank you everyone for your constant care and concern. Sorry I couldnt reply or pick up some of your calls as there are mobile restrictions for me at times. Still I wanna thank everyone for their utmost concern towards my condition. I'm feeling better for now. Hopefully I dont need to go again.

I was in time to attend my classmate, Isma's wedding dinner at night. Boss wanted me to rest at home but I wanted to go congratulate her as she has been a good friend to me and have helped me in my schoolwork too. Happy that she's finally married. (",)

The wedding was held at Grand Corpthorne Hotel. It's my first time there and it's my first time attending a grand Malay-style wedding. The custom and preparations were all different but also similar in many ways. I liked the dances and the other arts performances for the night. Truly entertaining. I was dragged to do a "congratulatory dance" with my two other classmates upon request from the floor and we all did a mini malay dance with the dancers. Everyone was initially worried for me but I completed it safely, much to everyone's relief. (",)

Ok, pictures time.

I seem a lil pale. Hope I dont scare anyone. Lol.



It's buffet-style dinner. Yums!




This is my Accounting lecturer Mr Balwant. He was here too. Had a good chat with him. Thanks for your concern!

Recently too many things to worry and stress about. I dont know how to be perfect. I cant seem to please people no matter what. I know people are placing hopes and expectations on me. But somehow this responsibility is so hard to carry for me. I want to make everyone happy and produce some results but everything is just not going well for me. Haiz. Who can help me?

当超人真的好难..

No comments:

Post a Comment