Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good Day

Have been coughing quite badly these few days. Losing my voice in no time. Lol. Maths is tomorrow. Taking some time off to blog now. Lol. Here are the pictures taken during Tuesday's shoot at Donut Empire at Jurong Point.

Yeah. I had to go in to decorate the donuts again. I made a mess out of it. Haha. The words all went out of shape and I couldnt even read what I wrote. After that the master chef came and he showed us all how it should be done. Lol.

Me and my Elson Chocolate Donut. Do you all miss it? (",)

Steven and Joy, directors of Donut Empire. Thanks for your support! (",)

The donuts looks nice right?! Say Yes! Haha. It's so cute la. Square shaped donuts, each specially designed and decorated by the chef himself. It takes about an hour to finish decorating the 12 donuts and it's tentative cost is only $13!!! Really worth it. It's a special promotion for Mothers' Day and only for Mothers' Day you get to eat them. So do head down to any Donut Empire outlet and get your Mothers' Day Donut set today!!! (",)


These are the professionals from ourvoicebox.sg. Hee. Each of them holding a set of ECD. (",)

It's a good day today. Tomorrow exams at Expo again. Haha. Wish me luck ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment