Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dance @ O School

I woke up pretty early today to attend the dance class organised by F&N and O School. It's really fun! But it's only an hour, I wished it was slightly longer, wanna learn more. Haha.

I attempted to take photos and videos but I realised I cannot multi task so I had to trouble Jeff to help me with the photo taking. Thanks again!

Shou Chen was one of my classmates too. He was very funny thorough the entire lesson. Couldnt stop laughing at his jokes. Lol.

Pictures first!

Us doing the warm up.

That's me practicing one of the dance movement.

Our teacher for the day.

This shot is a "off shoulder" movement shot. Artistically taken by Jeff! (",)

Me and Teacher Brian.

Group shot with the class.

The teacher did mention that the moves we learn to day were more for intermediate level. But we all did pretty ok. So I think we should give ourselves a round of applause for the effort today. Made some new friends during lesson too. I think everyone did well today and sure we all had a lot of fun too. They are having lesson next week but Shou Chen told me to stay home rest instead because of Tuesday's op. Hmm.

Anyway the teacher is really good today. Everyone should consider taking lessons at O School. Their facilities are top class and teachers are friendly, patient and NICE!

For more information of O School, simply visit: www.oschool.com.sg

Or head down to their premises directly at the following address:

O School Ltd
*Scape
2 Orchard Link #04 - 04
Singapore 237978

Hope to see more of you taking dance lessons! Will upload some videos soon. Stay tuned! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment