Sunday, May 9, 2010

Unknown

It's Sunday and the last of my hell weekend. Next week today my exams would have ended, test results known and hopefully I can enjoy a good belated Mothers' Day dinner with mummy.

So many things to worry about. Studies, work, health etc etc. Sighs.

Anyway, came across this in the internet. Home of the rich and famous.

This huge mansion is owned by actor John Travolta. Big enough to park two aeroplanes. Omg. Lol. Check out other incredibly huge houses HERE by other celebrities.

When's my turn? Lol.

And finally before I go. I finally exposed the secret behind some girls who always crop their photos. Here is why:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lol. Ok. I do not own any photos ok. I just came across them on the net. No offense to anyone. Just have a good laugh. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment