Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hush Puppies 52nd Anniversary

Attended Hush Puppies 52nd Anniversary Party today. I'm so honoured to be part of this celebration. It's star studded~!

Besides that, it's also my first visit to Marina Bay Sands. It's also my first visit to an IR. Havent been to Sentosa's one yet. So many first time today. Haha.


When we reached we were ushered to autograph and write our wishes on the huge backdrop. How cool is that? (",) We also took the chance to snap a picture with the Hush Puppies mascot. Lol.



52 artistes and guests were invited today. There was a fashion show by the Singapore Slingers and DJs from Radio 1003. Jian Wen 大哥 was also part of the catwalk, he told me he was very nervous. Lol. Quite a number of celebrities attended the event too. Zzen Zhang, Nick Shen, Thomas Ong, Serene Kong, 小寒老师 and many many more were all part of the bash. Not forgetting me, YP and Yi Ting too!


Us being interviewed by the media!

Us with Jim 老师 and 小寒老师 and Serene Kong. I'm so happy to see 小寒老师. I always sing her songs in KTV. She wrote Leehom's Everything too. So cool. I hope one day to be able to co-write with Leehom too. Haha. Havent seen Jim 老师 for sometime also. Like his new hair. Lol. Serene's as sweet as usual. Everyone's happy!

Us with our Flower stand for Hush Puppies!

Us with Jeannie. Thanks for the invite! Thanks for everything!

Finally it was time to choose our shoes. These are the shoes we picked. I like my alot. But because we were running for time, I have to collect it another day. Lol.

I'm really happy to have been part of this event. Hereby wishing Hush Puppies a wonderful anniversary and may Hush Puppies continue to grow, grow and grow! (",)

Anyway saw something on Facebook today. Quite saddening. It's from a friend whom I've known for years. She wrote something quite offensive. I dont know what to say. But just feel that things which you dont know, you shouldnt assume. It's not good to assume as you may cause alot of unhappiness with alot of people. Just hope people can get the clearer picture before shooting their mouth off. Talk is easy, but the consequences are there to bear.

I always say: Assume makes an ASS out of U and ME.

Get it?

ASSUME = ASS + U + ME

So, dont ASSUME!

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment