Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Donut Empire @ 7-11!

I was at 7-11 with Boss and Joseph today and guess what we saw?

Yes! Donut Empire has hit 7-11 stores islandwide! They even have got new flavours of donuts specially for 7-11 with the "Seven Eleven" flavour being the most prominent among all. When I was there I was a little disappointed as the flavour I wanted has ran out. But I'm also happy to see empty shelves because that would mean that the sales is GOOD! (",)

That's me and the new donut!

After we bought the donuts we headed out and saw a man who had just bought a donut as well. I wanted to take a picture of him but I was shy. Lol. So Boss and Joseph helped me approach him at the ATM. He was stunned at first. Maybe he thought we wanted to rob him or something. Haha. Anyway we managed to take his picture, but we forgot to get his name!

Yeah. Everyone support Donut Empire too ok! (",)

Before I go, share a photo with you all. HAHA. Unglam!

GUESS WHO? (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment