Friday, June 18, 2010

Shanghai!

Heading Shanghai in a few hours time. I know everyone will miss me, I have received all the smses and msges on FB and my tagboard. I will miss you all too. (",)

Dewei and Yu Jing, when I'm back let's have a get together again ok?

Shu Ping has given the Stitch a name: 小铨, which means I am 大铨 is it? Haha.

Hmm. My first time to Shanghai, wonder what will it be like. Haha. Quite excited now.

Meanwhile, do continue voting for me at Campus Rock. Boss will be uploading my videos on youtube and FB as well as my articles on Campus Rock Celebrity Talk. So do stay tuned for the upcoming posts! Meanwhile I'll try to keep in touch with everyone when I'm there.


I'll be fine, dont worry k.

Will be back soon! Wait for me.

Bye all! Hugs! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment