Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gathering @ Civic Centre!

Thank you everyone for coming down today for the gathering. Finally got to see Silly Kid, but she is so shy and she doesnt want to tell me her name. Haha. I had a great time chatting and talking. Did all of you have a great time as well? Thanks for hearing me sing for the first time since so long ago. Hope you all like it. (",)

















My new Stitch collection given by Shu Ping. No name yet. Waiting for her to give a name to it. Haha.
Thanks for all the lovely gifts and surprises too! (",)


Thanks Wei for giving me so many surprises. Especially this album specially autographed by Serene Koong herself.
This is from Shi Xian. Saw her handmade Stitch picture? It's really cute and beautiful! First time receiving such a handmade art piece. Really sweet of her.
This is from Shi Xuan. Nice cup, I like! (",)
Handmade flower by Esther. She's always so talented. Each time a different handmade gift.
Shu Ping's Stitch plush. (",)
Stitch fan from Silly Kid! Cute? Lol.
Last but not least, Shirley's present. She did it herself lor. So sweet right. QQ means what? Let me guess.... 铨铨? Haha.

I am really happy today. Happy to see so many friends supporting me so much. I cant say enough to express how thankful and how much I appreciate all of you. Thank you all so much.

Silly Kid, Wei, Shi Xian, Shi Xuan, Shirley, Esther, Shing Hoong, Kenneth, Joseph, Jasmine and her friend, Shu Ping, Jessica, Evon and Boss, thanks for the wonderful night. I love you all! Hugs! (",)

Flying off in two days time. Still got unfinished work to be done tomorrow. Hope I can finish everything before I go Shanghai. Havent packed my luggage also. Lol. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment