Monday, June 14, 2010

5 More Days

5 more days before I fly off to Shanghai. I'll miss everyone when I'm there. Before I go I hope everyone can attend the gathering on Thursday, have a meal and take pictures together. Hope to see you all there!

Went to meet some producers today. After that we went lunch and head home. Drank KOI also. Happy. (",)

Do you notice anything different in the picture below?

Joseph 的 “朋友” 不见了!Haha.

Visited a blog of my friend. She went Taiwan for exchange and tour and she's a fan of Jay Chou also. She went to his restaurant, attended his autograph signing and his concert all together! I "stole" the pictures from her to share with everyone!

Photo Credit: YS.

The queue before the session. It was raining somemore.

Before his arrival!
He finally came. With 浪花兄弟.





Cute? “超人” 周杰伦


Then at night they went to his restaurant Mr J.





The food looks delicious right? I want to go!

Up next is his concert.


Full House

They have this booth outside selling souvenirs. I hope they have one in Singapore too.


This is damn nice. What's inside is nicer!


Guess what?
Jay Chou crystal piano box!!!!

SO NICE RIGHT? I WANT!!! T.T


Yeah. That's about it. I hope to be able to experience it someday. And his 周边商品 really nice also. Haha. Hope you all like it.

Question of The Day: Everyone knows the speed of light, then what is the speed of dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment