Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beginning of a new beginning

Started training recently. Slowly but progressively. Boss didnt want me to over-strain lest the injury worsen. Want to thank them for their kind patience and understanding towards me.

I'm picking up a new skill. I hope to do well and hopefully the next time you see Elson, it's a brand new Elson you see. (",)

Yi Ting came for training too. She's really starting from scratch, from the basics, from zero. I can see she's working very hard and picking up new things very fast. Feel really happy for her.

Joseph is here for almost all the training sessions giving me moral support. Really appreciate that!

After training we went for dinner. Didnt eat as I have to be careful with my food selection now. Still, it's enjoyable sitting there chatting with them.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone again for their concern towards me. Esther, please take good care of yourself.

Wei, Tricia, Joseph, Mandy, Joanne 姐, Cat 姐, Kadon, thank you all too!

Cant wait for YP to be back in action with us.

Just realised something sometime ago. All the RIG Artistes have got something in common.

Guess what?

YP, YT and YQ!

We are the Y Family. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment