Sunday, June 13, 2010

Surprise @ Punggol Plaza

Decided to make a trip down Punggol Plaza today due to various reasons. First is to visit sis Tricia at her work place. Havent got time to meet up due to my schedule. Second is to support Joseph's event, give him moral support! Third is to support Sherman, Jessica and Angie as they are having their audition today! Congrats to Sherman and Jessica for successfully making it into the semi-final. Angie, dont be too disheartened! I think you did well. Just need to work harder. I'm sure the next time round you'll be better. 加油!

Lastly, I hope to see you all before I leave for my trip. Glad I did. (",)

Tricia!

Pei Ting was there too. So happy to see her also. She havent forgot me. Haha!


Shirley and Me with her birthday card. Very belated gift. I hope she likes it. Thanks for your gift too! (",)

Joseph and his NEW LOOK! Nice? Haha.


Shu Ping. (",)


A final group shot before farewell.

Everybody must 加油 and work hard. Those who made it, all the best for semi finals. I wont be in Singapore to support you. Those who didnt manage to make it, dont worry. There's always next time!

Really happy to see everyone today. You all made my day. Hope you all are happy to see me too. (",)

Question of The Day: What is your happiest moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment