Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Falling Sick

Felt like I'm falling sick these days. Think due to the hectic schedule and lack of proper rest. I hope I do stay healthy enough to survive Shanghai. Lol.

Attended training recently with Joy, Sherman, Max and Jessica. Can see that everyone is working hard to improve themselves and getting ready for the big stage. Everyone 加油!

After training, Max, Joseph, Jessica, Boss and me went to catch a Nightmare on Elm Street. It's a pretty good movie (see my movie review). The funny thing was Boss was wearing the same shirt as Freddy. Everyone was looking at him. HAHA. But we all enjoyed the night out. (",)

Lastly before I go, I wanna share my happiness! I finally got the ticket to watch Jay Chou live in Singaore! It will be my first time watching his concert after so many years. And it's all down to Joseph who went through so much just to get his hands on one ticket and he bought it for me. Just when I gave up watching the concert, he didnt. I'm so touched. Thanks Joseph, you are the best!

Tomorrow's gathering (Thursday)! 7.30pm at Woodlands Civic Centre Starbucks. Hope to see everyone there. Nights! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment