Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Joseph!

Training with my two juniors today. Happy to see them improving daily. Must 加油!


At night we made a surprise visit to someone who had done alot for me. It's almost around this time of last year that I got to knew him. So fast one year already, and he has grown into a little man! Joseph, Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for doing so much for me all these while. May your dreams and wishes come true! (",)

My new Stitch finally has a name. And it's given by his female owner. His name is 乐乐,which represents Happiness. It's suppose to bring me happiness. It will and I hope it can bring happiness to everyone else too!

Me and 乐乐。
It's mummy's birthday today (midnight). She and Joseph share the same birthday. Lol. I hope tonight will be happy and fun!

I miss everyone! Thanks for missing me too. Haha. Hugs! (",)

Question of The Day: If yesterday were today, then wouldn't today be yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment