Thursday, June 3, 2010

说了再见

In case many of you have missed it, I did a recording on one of my current favourite song previously, but only manage to edit into video today. It's from my idol Jay Chou titled 说了再见 featured in his newest album, The Era. The last recording I m uploaded was Show Luo's 爱不单行, so now is my idol's song. Recordings were done at home using my own mic and software. So they are actually of demo quality. So pardon the slight mistakes here and there. Each song is done with sincerity and hard work and LOTS OF TIME! (",)

I hope you all like it!

Anyway I just submitted an article which i wrote today to CampusRock and it's on already. It's about effective communication. My own personal thoughts and reflections and just want to share with you all. If you guys are interested then go check it out at:

Comments are welcomed!

And before you go, dont forget to vote for me at the Youth Wow page. (Click HERE) It's one vote per ip address per 12 hour. So you can vote as many times as you like but once every 12 hours only.

Much appreciated. Thank you!!! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment