Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cutsey Lil Thing!

Got a pleasant surprise from Shi Xian just now. It's something handmade and I believe alot of time and effort is put into making it. Take a look!

Cute right? Looks like me. Dont you all think so? HAHA. Shi Xian, thank you for making this for me. It really made my day. (",)

Someday, I wanna try doing one on my own too!

Ever had anything that you always think of and yet you cant seem to get any answer no matter what? I do. And most of the times, they are rhetorical. Lol. I think from today onwards, at the end of each post, I'll share some thoughts or questions which set me thinking. Hopefully, everyone can share yours with me, or help me think through too. Here's one to start of with.

Question of The Day: If a chronic liar tells you he is a chronic liar, do you believe him?

No comments:

Post a Comment