Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Dearest Mummy!

It's Mummy's birthday today! I remembered last year EME celebrated for her at Xin Wang Cafe. Haha. This year we opted for something simpler, just a dinner as a family. I was in-charge of planning this year's dinner while daddy was in-charge of footing the bill. Lol! Kidding.

Anyway I chose to go Resort World Sentosa (RWS) because all of us, except my Sis and her bf, have not been there before, plus it's a special occasion and it would be great to do something special.

So off we go to Starz @ Hard Rock Hotel. Great food, great ambience, excellent service. Great night!

The lights. Nice right? Artistic!

Sushi Corner.

Dessert Bar!

They are sooooo yummy la!

Me and Mummy! (",)

Me and Daddy.

I decorated this myself. Who want? Haha.

全家福。(",)

Before heading home!

What a great night! Their service was excellent, 5 star service. And I'm saying this because there were a few hiccups tonight which they handled really tactfully and very well. I'm full of praise for this restaurant. You guys should visit it when you've got the chance to.

What's more special is that the entire crew (my special arrangement) surprised my mum by surrounding our table and singing the birthday song for my mum all together. The entire restaurant was staring at our table. So Lol! Haha.

After dinner we took a stroll around RWS. It's so big la. Even the car park also very big, easily lost and confused, especially if you're new to the place. Lol. I also went outside Universal Studio. I want to go there some time soon. But the ticket abit expensive ah. Must see how first, save up. Haha.

Ok, off to bed. I hope everyone had a great Friday and a great weekend ahead!

P.S. To 乐乐's owner: I hope you are alright. Must be strong and think positive. Only by taking good care of yourself then you can take care of others. There are alot of people who care for you, like your friends, your family, your bf and me. So dont give up so easily. I know at times it may get depressing, but trust me, it will get over soon. 天无绝人之路,船到桥头自然直。加油。(",)


Question of The Day: Can you cry under water?

No comments:

Post a Comment