Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dayan's First Time 陳盈鹏的第一次

Dont be too shocked by the post title! Lol. What I meant was it's YP's first time today stepping into a recording studio recording his first song. It is also my first time doing vocal producing. It is really hard work and there are many things that I need to learn still. Nevertheless, it is a good experience for me today. I got to know of a talented producer Terence Ng and with his guidance and YP's hard work and talent, today's recording was a success!


Do I look tired here? I had a long day. Lol.
很有才華的 Terence 大哥!
After recording we all decided to have dinner at Swee Lee Music Cafe. Boss Benjamin was there and we had a good chat. The food there is really nice! I think all of you should try out the food there. Moreover they often have bands performing there as well. Great food, good music, value for money and you will find your money spent worth while. Just in case you still unsure where's Swee Lee Music Cafe, it is located at SCAPE.





Thank you Swee Lee Music Cafe for sponsoring us such a wonderful dinner!

Tomorrow is YP's farewell party. It will be held at Swee Lee Music Cafe @ SCAPE. Hope to see everyone there! (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment