Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mary & Liyi Gathering @ KBox Cineleisure

Attended Mary 姐 and Liyi 姐's gathering at K Box Cineleisure yesterday. It's been quite a long time since I seen them. Saw the gathering invite on Facebook and I registered immediately. Lol. 難得 they are both around. Happy to see them!

My gift to them: Famous Amos cookies! Yummy! (",)

I met alot of new people there yesterday too! 你們都很可愛喔!(",)






Some photos before leaving!



After that I met Boss, Shanice and Joseph for dinner at Javier's. I spoke to the man serving my food and we chatted quite abit and in the end I found he's Aston, the owner and founder of Aston! OMG. I told him he's my idol. Haha. We chatted quite abit and I promised to give him a copy of my album (in return of a free treat. HAHA. Just kidding!). Anyway, I'm very happy yesterday as I met alot of people.


After dinner we went to Tampines Mall to catch Legend of Chen Zhen. Awesome movie. Check out my movie review!

I really enjoyed myself yesterday. It's been some time since I took some time off to relax. Thanks Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment