Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ToyWatch Star Gazers Nite

First and foremost, I wanna say: Congratulations to ToyWatch Singapore for successfully launching!

Attended the launch of ToyWatch Singapore themed "Star Gazers Nite", at ION Orchard today. It was a truly stunning and star-studded event. Media, personalities, celebrities and other guests graced the wonderful evening and for me to be part of the party was a mixed feeling of honoured and delighted! I'm also happy that I got to see many friends whom I havent seen for a long time as well as happy that I made new friends.


Stella with Me and Faith!

Francine and Me!

Priscilla (Star Blogger)

Yi Ming from 联合早报!

Sam 大哥 from 优 1 周! (",)


Mirza from Mens Health. It's been great knowing you!

De Jiang 大哥 from JIA 883 FM。他不要來我的 Birthday Party. :( Lol. But I know why!

Alaric Tay from Fly Entertainment. (",)

Jones 石康鈞 and Yes 933 DJ 蕭嘉惠! 嘉惠姐很漂亮喔!(",)

Benjamin Heng (I attended on of his variety program Why Didnt I think Of That Too! last year.) with ESPN Sports Presenter Jamie Yeo!

Italian Ambassador to Singapore, His Excellency Anacleto Felicani.

Ashley & CEO of ToyWatch Sandro Gibillaro

Me looking at my favourite designs!

Creative Director & Founder of Jeric Salon, Jeric See!

Royal Family with Jeric 大哥!

Compliments from Royal International Group (",)


Cheers!












Thanks for all who came down and support! Love you all!

It's been a wonderful evening. Looking forward to more to come! Wishing ToyWatch Singapore all the best, 生意興隆,步步高升!

No comments:

Post a Comment