Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Recording!

Today is a cool day. Why? Because it's 08.09.10. Get it? (8, 9, 10) It only happens once in a lifetime. So it's a cool day today. Haha. Ok, maybe only I think it's cool.

Anyway I met a long lost friend today at the MRT station. She's my friend from Millenia Institute when I was there for the first 3 months. After that we got separated as we all head to our own schools. Havent seen her for 6 years and there she is today in the same train as me. Lol.

Finished recording another song yesterday. It's great working with Terence 大哥 as we both can communicate pretty well together. It's also the first time I'm producing my own songs myself, so it's like added stress and pressure. But glad everything ended well. Hope you all will like the songs!
These are my recording essentials that I bring to the studio: Jacket, Spectacles, Water Bottle and Lyrics.

我錄音的金色麥克風!
This is the "Golden Mic" I used for recording! Lol.

有時候,還真希望能放下一切遠走高飛。能嗎?
但放下了,還是得再拿起。
拿起了,反而變得更加沈重。
逃避只會變本加厲。

It's been a long and hectic week. I hope things can turn out well soon. School's gonna reopen soon too. Give me all the luck I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment